Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Worst Thing About Games for Girls


Playing games for girls is simple enough, but I have some trouble with them from time to time. There isn’t anything particularly wrong with the games themselves, but playing girl games does offer a bit of a problem.

It’s hard to pick which game to play. There are hundreds if not thousands of girl games out there to play and settling on one versus the other, even for a short afternoon session of game play can be difficult.

The games don’t let go. Once you get into a game, you tend to stay there. I can’t tell you the number of times I was going to play for five or ten minutes while I took a break only to find myself still playing an hour later. The time truly melts away.

Girl games are distracting. When I have something I need to do on the computer, it might not be nearly as fun as the girl games would be. I’ll admit that sometimes I have trouble distinguishing between what I need to do and what I want to do. In fact, I’ve been known to waste time having a lot of fun instead of getting work done. But I’m working on it.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! And I wanted to personally invite you to be one of the top gaming Advisors on ShopSquad, a free shopping advice website where shoppers and your readers can ask Advisors (i.e. you!) for advice.

    If you recommend something that is purchased, from games to consoles to accessories, you get a percentage of the sale. You're already sharing your expertise through your blog, so why not earn more money for it? You can also earn $5 for each of your readers who signs up.

    Read our great press coverage (http://www.shopsquad.com/about?vsrc=gam927) or learn how ShopSquad works (http://www.shopsquad.com/howitworks?vsrc=game927). When you're ready, sign up free at www.shopsquad.com.

    Feel free to ask me any questions: marshall@shopsquad.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete